Saturday, April 25, 2009

the scent of a man

Ralph Lauren Romance

My dad told me there are three things a man should have:
1. A trademark watch
2. A trademark scent
3. A trademark car
I could care less about the car, but I do miss wearing a watch (my favorite watch broke about 3 years ago and I've been too lazy to buy a new one) and wearing cologne has never been my thing. However, being the recessionisto (if that's a word I can use without shame) that I am, I shopped my closet and found a bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance that I've probably owned since either senior year in high school or freshman year in college. It still smells clean, classic, and it's rounded out with a hint of citrus. It's not overpowering, but it has a presence. I think I might make it my trademark scent for 09. Now, if only a Cartier Tank watch would fall into my lap and I'd be good to go.

No comments: