Friday, November 21, 2008

want: she's got legs

Patrick McMullan Studio 54 Shower Curtain
$32

I didn't think twice about the importance of a shower curtain until I had my own apartment this year. My first shower curtain was a basic clear curtain in the vein of the one from "Psycho." There's something really sexy about seeing someone in the shower, but the plastic blurring out all the bits and details of what's behind the curtain. That might be sick truth to admit, but it's a fact. My second curtain was a map of the world. I loved that curtain because not only did it function as a shower curtain but it was an educational tool as well. So many people would come up to me at parties and thank me because they finally found where Botswana or Easter Island is on the map. I found this curtain the other day on Urban Outfitters website and I need it. It features my two favorite things: women in heels and black and white arty paparazzi shots. Having this curtain would definitely add something to look at while using the bathroom instead of the towel rack or the rubber duckie soap dispenser.

No comments: