Thursday, November 20, 2008

want: cartier tank française watch

Carter Tank Française Watch
$4,500

*Want: Holiday edition returns. Stay tuned for more gifts I'm craving this holiday season.
I used to wear a watch religiously. The leather band on my Kenneth Cole watch I owned since high school broke after I came back from Italy in 2006 and the battery died in the other Kenneth Cole watch I used to wear. I haven't bothered for whatever reason to replace or repair either. I miss wearing a watch. It's a classic, simple accessory for a man and I really loved both of those watches. When I grow up, I want the Cartier Tank Française watch. It's been the model for every watch I've ever owned and makes a great statement--well designed, durable, and timeless. I know everybody is strapped for cash these days, but Santa, Mom, Dad, whomever, can I wake up Christmas morning with this in my stocking? Pretty please?

1 comment:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I've dropped hints and had the tank on the top of my list for years - still no luck :-( I have a fake one that I got for $20 on the street, but I never wear it -it feels so wrong, but I just love the design. Classic