Thursday, November 13, 2008

everything but the kitchen sink

Eating in this city can be a joy and a pain. A million different restaurants (I've been to Burmese place since I've been here. What that means I'm not sure but I liked it.) and a million different grocery stores. I've been eating in a lot (which is the truest definition of joy and pain) and I've come to realize there are certain things I can't live without in the kitchen. I think you see where this is going... LIST TIME!

5 Items That Stay Stocked In My Kitchen:

Nonpareil Capers

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Cheese (This week it was Pecorino, but more on that later.)

Jif Creamy Peanut Butter

Red Onions


What's in your kitchen?

2 comments:

Leigh said...

1. fat free plain soy milk
2. yoplait with the pink lids for breast cancer
3. special dark, mint truffle and caramel filled hershey kisses
4. blue corn tortilla chips
5. omega-3 crunchy peanut butter

w. said...

blue corn chips are the bomb. hmmmmm. this has got me thinking. queso, blue corn chips, and cheap ass red wine for dinner? hmmmmmmmmmmmm.