Tuesday, August 28, 2007

red punch

Two-button well tailored blazer? Check.
White collar shirt that has been all over menswear for fall? Check.
Dash of subtle color in the sock? Check.

The choice of red sock is killer. I want a pair of fire engine red, kelly green, and cobalt blue socks more than words can express. I've seen some here and there, but none quite as right as the one pictured above. The search will continue and although I am not Swedish, perhaps the effect will be just as striking and stylish.

photo courtesy of the sartorialist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The moment I saw this picture I was like "oh shit".

That is fucking genius.

P.S.
I think I've been walking around in a disaster. Tight, cut off, rolled up above the knee dark jeans. They look like something a girl would wear, but I fucking love them. I'm sorry.

No socks and some slim low cut asics, and I think it works, but I've been getting alot of looks. I've convinced myself its edgy but it just might be horrible.