Monday, July 9, 2007

yeah, i'm a window shopper

Why, why, why do I do it to myself? Want, want, want. Online window shopping is dangerous. If I weren't trying to get an apartment I would have been all over the Barneys sale last month that included pieces from Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone, and Helmut Lang at very reasonable prices. Plans are still in the works for a living space, but how I can resist when the sale just got better?

Raf by Raf Simons short sleeve sweatshirt, $89

Something about a short sleeve sweatshirt just seems so right.


Trovata woven shirt, $89

Classic. Click the link for better detail.


Rogan Caliber jacket, $149

I can always use another black jacket.


Crate James IV - CB175 jeans, $89

You can never have too many pairs of jeans.

2 comments:

MATTHEW said...

So is this sale over? If not, I would be very tempted to pick up a pair of the Crate James IV jeans whilst vacationing in Chicago.

MATTHEW said...

Or I could just answer my own question with two clicks of the mouse -- yes, the sale continues.