Sunday, July 15, 2007

best week ever

The clouds parted and a beacon of light shone on me for exactly seven days. What happened in this past week, you ask?

* New Interpol album delighted my ears
* Karaoked "The Thong Song"
* Lost 5lbs.
* Procured the ever-elusive summer straw fedora. I'm still not sure if I can do it justice quite like Mr. Pitt.
* Found my dream apartment (more on that later)
* Consumed yet another fine meal at Basa, which is quickly becoming my favorite restaurant in this city.
* Discovering that Clive Owen and Naomi Watts will star in Tom Tykwer's next film. Can you imagine how potentially explosive this could be? I've been waiting for this twosome to meet on screen and ignite something special and spectacular.

+

=A celluloid cocktail to savor

2 comments:

Eric R. Rickert said...

how are you losing weight? i need to finish this weight loss stat.

w. said...

play tennis multiple times a week in 90 degree weather.