Thursday, December 13, 2007

final countdown

This week was a bit a of a milestone. The Look-See turned 10,000. Yes, all of my silly musings and ruminations have been viewed over 10,000 times since the birth of this outlet almost eight months ago. Most blogs I'm sure get that many hits in a day, but it's gratifying to know that somebody, anybody, or everybody cares to read all of the things that vex, inspire, and consume me. Hopefully this blog will continue to engage its mysterious readers over the next 10,000 hits and it has a been a pleasure thus far.

Things to look forward to when the holidays simmer down:

  • Top Ten Films of 2007
  • More food related entries
  • A list of my essential 100 films
  • More joint efforts with my pals at Gold Digger and Bitch, Please (couture is coming up in January and ready to wear in February)
  • Award season mayhem
  • A little bit of this and a little bit of that


Thanks for reading.

W.

p.s., Because it's the holidays and I'm in a giving mood, take notice of the header change for the look-see. Consider it a little something from me to you. Things might be looking a little bit different around here around the new year...

2 comments:

Leigh said...

the new header--me likey.

Amber said...

me too. i've been trying to get my design going since i started. it's so hard!