Monday, December 24, 2007

brown paper packages tied up with strings...

I can't believe there are only a few days left in 2007. There were surprises, disappointments, delicious meals, newly cemented friendships, long nights, fantastic parties, and most of all, the discovery of my new favorite things. When I think about 2007 fifty years from now I'm not sure how I would describe it, but perhaps these ten things will jog my memory:

Naughty trompe l'oeil at Marc Jacobs


Paul Reubens guest starring on "30 Rock"


Hating the iPhone


Time lapse sequence in David Fincher's "Zodiac"


My Rag & Bone jacket


M.I.A.


The asparagus at Basa


My bed


"Killer of Sheep", dir. Charles Burnett


"My Moon My Man" video, Feist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may get tired of those one shot insanely choreographed numbers, but for now, they'll do.