Monday, October 8, 2007

the shawl

Vintage fleece shawl-collar pullover, $69.50



I have been after a shawl-collar sweater for over a year now. There is something very Paul Newman circa 1968 about them that I think fits my aesthetic for Fall. I tried on the pullover pictured above at J. Crew today and I must say it's every bit as comfortable and effortless to wear as it looks. The price is a little steep for what is essentially a sweatshirt, but don't you believe in paying for what you get? When you get something as sharp and cool as what is pictured above you can't complain, right?*


*Don't worry, kids. I am not that financially irresponsible. Sixty-nine dollars is way too much for a sweatshirt. I asked the salesman to put it on hold until the price goes down a bit.

1 comment:

Davin Youngs said...

they have these at h&m too.
wool
cheap