Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the student

Iselin Steiro, model and student at Architecture and Design

I've had to look at this image a lot lately because of work. Every women's fashion magazine has their own specific way of educating their readers on how to achieve the head to toe denim look (How to wear denim at the office! How to wear denim dresses! How to mix light and dark denim!), apparently a big trend for Spring 2010. I could care less about what Norwegian model, Iselin Steiro, is wearing. Her messy mop of blonde hair and angular bone structure are a captivating combination. It was her bread and butter for Spring 2010. Here, here, here, here, and there. In the immortal words of Bobby Caldwell, "Got a thing for you and I can't let go..."

1 comment:

Lynn Logan Roselli said...

I was searching blogger when I stumbled across yours. I really love this photograph because of the lighting and the mood. Nice job