Friday, March 7, 2008

snowed in

It's official. It's a snow day. What to do when the weather is fully of flurries and you're stuck inside? Here's what I have planned for the day:

*Munch on brie and blue corn chips (a new favorite snack) while watching Vincent Vincente Minnelli's "The Bad the Beautiful" (if only Brynn were here to join in on the reindeer games).
*Read the latest issue of Anthem magazine that finally came. Angry emails to magazine subscription departments will do that.
*Cook a healthy dinner that involves chicken and shrimp. So many possibilities.
*Watch "Marty." I'm on an unintentional Ernest Borgnine kick as of late. I was riveted at his performance as a racist stockade sargent out to get Frank Sinatra in "From Here to Eternity."
*If there's time to spare I might take in a couple of episodes of "Martin" on YouTube.

*Oh, and I might get around to that darned top ten list.

P.S. I had a dream that I was at the reception for Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber's wedding. Wishful thinking, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh if ONLY I was...I am eternally giggling, for I never thought the words "Ernest Borgnine" and "fascination" would come out of your mouth in the same sentence.