Thursday, November 29, 2007

cribs

It has been a little over four months since I moved into my bachelor pad fully realized and I remembered I promised to share some pictures as soon as it was furnished. I ascribe to a less is more design philosophy, but I want my living space to be comfortable, full of function, and have some semblance of the things that inspire me and are meaningful. Essentially, I want to love coming home everyday and I've yet to dread that feeling of opening the door and relaxing, cooking, hosting, or whatever the mood calls. There are still a few more things I want to do with the place, but this'll do for now.

The Living Room, View 2

The Bedroom, View 2

The Bathroom

The Kitchen, View 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The place looks great but you need to fix that TV situation.