Friday, April 9, 2010

lessons in the man tote

BillyKirk Hobo Toe
$253, RevolveClothing.com

I try not to develop real feelings for inanimate objects, but I must say that I'm quite taken by my Pabst Blue Ribbon tote bag. Unfortunately, it's on its last leg after weathering a couple of seasons and the wear and tear of my man tote needs. And then, what do I find? The BillyKirk tote bag pictured above. I've been wanting to upgrade my man tote to something that feels and looks well designed for all year round usage. No leather, no canvas, and narrowed my search and of course it has to be large enough to pack a twelve pack, but discreet enough to not look like you're carrying around travel luggage. Happy medium has been found and I can't wait to put it to the ultimate test (fill it with an eighteen pack and see how it holds up).

3 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting Blog you have here. We invite you to list it in our Blog Directory and share it with others.

Just said...

Is that a man tote? Ah I reckon I could still work it. Somewhat out of my price range though, ironic given it's called Hobo Toe!

Eric R. Rickert said...

ugh. gorgeously perfect.