Thursday, January 1, 2009

new order: 2009

Well, a new year is upon us. It wouldn't be a proper first day of the year without a discussion about resolutions. I made good on a few of mine for 08, so I guess I need to really be on it for 09.

Resolutions for 2009
-Make more money
-Save more money
-Although I get plenty of cardio by walking everywhere, I do miss jogging and lifting small weights. I'd love to have a better balance of working out and work.
-Drink less (ha!)
-Become more knowledgeable about bourbon (I know that negates the drink less resolution, but I do enjoy a cocktail every now and then.)
-Edit my wardrobe (I currently own about seven pairs of jeans and I only wear one or two. Why am I so attached to these things?)
-Meet more people
-Get around to actually making that list of my 100 favorite films
-Get around to watching "The Office", "Arrested Development", "30 Rock", and "The Wire"
-Get around to that damn Kieślowski Decalogue series that I couldn't find time for in 08 as well as Rohmer's Moral Tales series

No comments: