Wednesday, July 30, 2008

punch


A party is not a party without an official drink and to properly toast the last weekend in my apartment before I moved in with my dad to save and prepare for NYC, we gorged on wine slushies. Yes, wine slushies. Wine snobs we are not, we concocted a cool, refreshing drink appropriate for any summertime soiree. It's best enjoyed in the sweltering heat and amongst the highest quality of friends and neighbors.

Wine Slushie
1 12oz. frozen can of cranberry juice
1 cup of water
1 bottle of blackberry wine
1 cup of blueberry pomegranate juice

Pour all of the ingredients in a pitcher and freeze. Allow freeze for at least four hours. Ingredients can be adjust to one's own taste. Enjoy.

1 comment:

PROGRESS said...

Yes, I was just trying to determine what alcoholic beverage would be appropriate for my weekend of cozy fun, and now I've found it. Thanks, my bourgie,cosmopolitan compadre!! I'm so excited about the NYC! you betta let me sleep in my undies in your satin sheets;)