Wednesday, June 25, 2008

212 crew

Dear the Most Faithful of Readers,

I must confess that I've been contributing to another blog. Don't worry, The Look-See will remain the primary blogging focus in my life and should continue to grow in the direction it sees fit. I've thought about hosting guest bloggers to mix things up and in the past I've collaborated with Bitch, Please and Gold Digger, but I'd thought I'd make some new blogging buddies and be apart of a larger blogging community. You can read all about art, fashion, and media at the 212 Dressing Room Blog. All of my posts are tagged with my name at the byline.

Keep Reading.
W.

2 comments:

PROGRESS said...

I'm so proud of you spreading your wings and preparing to fly. Honestly, the other blog is even more sexy, chic and pretentious!! I love it:)~ I couldn't see your name at the end of the posts I read though. I'm still working through that.

riz said...

i plugged your writing on my site - people love it! you are such a great writer whitney...